Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us (movie)
06-19-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Werewolf: The Beast Among Us (movie)
(02-07-2013 09:25 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  Has anyone here seen this movie? Wathching it, I felt like I was seeing a live action reenactment of a game of A Touch of Evil. The characters, the costuming, the plot, everything.

It wasn't a good movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it was a fun one. It's worth watching for any Touch of Evil fan, and is sure to put you in the mood to play a game against the werewolf.

Side note- If you want to make a drinking game out of it, take a shot every time a character puts a knife to another character's throat.

It's really funny that you say that. I actually wound up watching this movie shortly after having finally gotten a chance to play A Touch of Evil for the very first time, and enjoyed it even more so because of that. (Coincidentally, we played against the werewolf.) I would also very muchly so agree with your assessment of the movie. Would I call it a "good" movie. No, not really. But, I wouldn't call it a bad movie either. I really enjoyed it, and it was just what I wanted after having played (and instantly become obsessed with) ATOE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf: The Beast Among Us (movie) - StayPuft - 06-19-2013 02:25 AM