Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New products at the web store!
06-10-2009, 12:34 PM
RE: New products at the web store!
Haha.. Haha!

New speculations (This is like guessing on your presents before christmas Watchmen02 ).

OK the guessing (always qualified of course):

The Zombie Pillage:
Two items and three events for the heroes.
1 weapon (My guess would be hatchet)
1 Floor mop or vacuum cleaner, which is not a weapon(!) (Ill suck you dry Zombie!!!)
3 remains in play events (of which 1 is play immediatly) I would guess that at least 1 of them is a Heroic Event. 1 of them has a wound marker (powerful, yet interesting), and is play immediatly which makes sense rules wise and game wise (no adding extra wounds in the middle of combat). I hope that is the heroic event since you cannot then playt other heroic events on that character...

Two remains in play and three regular zombie events.
1 sacrifice and remain in play card (This seems nasty!!! Maybe permanent increased movement?)
1 Sacrifice card (where have I seen that picture before???)
1 normal zombie event that seems to target remains in play cards (?)
...and I really like the picture of the last card behind the others, thats the green one it is...

Our dear sound girl said something about an added dot rule, which would seem to affect the discarding of cards from the Heroes deck (Excellent!!!), so perhaps some of these cards affect discarding cards, or discards cards (discard 10 hero cards or take 1 wound each, muahahahaha... sorry...)

Ok, on to the less interesting game Zombie03

Allies

As the title suggest so does the pictures of the cards...
3 new buyable town cards: 2 which are the same and provides 1 extra combat and wound for 7 clue tokens, and 1 which provides 1 extra combat and... ?

Each of the four corner locations gets 2 cards, 1 ally and 1 challenge.
Mansion: Ally that provides spirit, and a creepy looking fellow that doesnt.
Windmill: Ally that provides cunning, and something that seems to stick to the hand.
Olde Woods: Ally that provides combat, and an old dinosaur bone (rrooaaarrrr...).
Abandoned Keep: Ally that provides wound, and a good oldfashioned fight to take them away.

1 card for the Mystery Deck which has the Vampire gleering from it (probably stealing your new allies from you) and 2 new remain in play and play immediatly event cards (that hopefully will let you have an extra ally).

Yes... More people in Shadowbrook!

I am really looking forward to recieving these supplements, I think they are a good way to keep the games alive and refreshen the experience of playing them!

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New products at the web store! - soundgirl - 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-10-2009, 04:36 AM
RE: New products at the web store! - SovTech - 06-10-2009 12:34 PM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-11-2009, 04:29 AM