Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New products at the web store!
06-27-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: New products at the web store!
I see it as something from Land of the Dead. The Zombies beginning to learn and start doing what the scenario describes. They Pillage the town. From a strictly game mechanic view this would look like it was anti-climatic but from a Cinematic view this is pretty dramatic. The Heroes may lose the game but from that same cinematic viewpoint they stand there as Woodinvale is razed to the ground in a very epic Jerry Bruckheimer fire storm as the surviours look on in dread as the Zombie Rise that started in this once quiet town has now spread out to nearby towns and eventually the world en masse.

I like the pressure cooker timer feel that the game gets put on it. And I agree that it keeps the players moving and doing things instead of just sitting back and playing it safe. Either way it is very much a climactic ending if you decide to run the Scenario's in some semblance of order in which to create Cinematic overtones to your gaming session(s) rather than just playing it as a board game.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New products at the web store! - soundgirl - 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-10-2009, 04:36 AM
RE: New products at the web store! - Sarku - 06-11-2009, 04:29 AM
RE: New products at the web store! - Canadian Pittbull - 06-27-2009 04:17 PM