Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swagbucks to buy board games
02-18-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 03:04 PM by alderdust.)
Swagbucks to buy board games
So I have joined a website called swagbucks. I have been a member since October 2012. You basically use it as a search engine and do tasks such as surveys or special offers (most of which are free) and you accrue swagbucks (1 SB = 1 penny). To make a long story short I have gotten gift card rewards in total of over $250 much to my wife's excitement it has fueled my LnOE and board game obsession. I received amazon gift cards and purchase all my board games from there not paying a dime since I earned them through surveys in my dead time. I was seeing if anyone was interested if you would use my referral link it gives me matching swagbucks up to 1000. My link is below feel free to sign up anytime but between now and Feb 28 then I get matching on everything where normally it's just the searches you do! Thanks and ask if you have any questions I can give tips on how to earn most efficiently. Just be sure to use an email that you don't mind getting some spam cause the special offers generate quite a bit. I just made a separate email for this.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Alderdust

For those who sign up use the Sign Up code, “ShareTheLove”. It gives you an automatic 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration.

[Image: swagbucks-468x60Alt4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Swagbucks to buy board games - alderdust - 02-18-2013 02:56 AM
RE: Swagbucks to buy board games - jimbal - 02-21-2013, 03:21 AM