Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) from Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale)
02-24-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 11:21 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) from Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale)
Hi there thanks for taking a look. Here's the next Townsfolk I've been working on. I ordered this miniature from the USA. I'd heard Reaper Miniatures were slightly bigger as they're 'Heroic Scale' but I don't see much of a problem with the scale of this miniature. He's from the Chronoscape range. Here http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Chronoscope

Lizzy: "Okay now what do we do? I never seen a critter with his brains all gone before!"
Deputy Taylor: : "I'm going to call this one in. Hello Anderson, yeah hi, we've got a bit of a problem. You've gotta come see this.

Please take a moment to comment
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) from Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale) - samuraitrev - 02-24-2013 11:18 PM