Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
04-23-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Jeez. Some harshness for Ms. Day here. LOL! I happen to think she is adorable, an her whole nerdy goofyness is why I like her so much. I thought it was kind of funny when she kept wasting the one zombie by giving him a story and leaving him in the same place doing nothing the whole time. I mean, it isn't like she did that with all of them. Just one of them. Would I do that myself? Of course not. But, I thought it was funny. If she were playing a game of Last Night On Earth with me and she did that, I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it. She was having fun, and that is the whole point of this game.

But, as I always say, to each his/her own. If others do not like her, that is their opinion. I happen to think she is awesome! :-)

For the record, I'm also a big fan of Zooey Deschanel, so Wasteland Jack may be onto something there.

And I must say I agree with Jabbador. (Side note, I am very quickly beginning to like Jabbaor. ;-) Between his awesome introduction to the boards, his willingness to help in my baldy thread, and his love of NPH, beginning to suspect he may be awesome. LOL!) Anything with NPH is instantly legan... wait for it.... DARY! (Bonus points to anybody who gets that reference). And without Neil, Starship Troopers would have just been a crappy movie. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - StayPuft - 02-27-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - StayPuft - 04-23-2013 10:23 PM