Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombabies Mini Expansion - not for the squemeish!
03-04-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 11:35 PM by labrys.)
Zombabies Mini Expansion - not for the squemeish!
[Image: Zombabies.JPG]

Zombabies is a very small / simple expansion but can make a very big difference! It introduces a new zombie type (which is a payback for every zombie player who is fed up with Old Betsy). Time to get some revenge! Also zombie tunnelling. I've also now added dots points cards (to go with my other download; Dots/Scenario Cards also in this forum).

Might need some tweaking. Only played it myself a couple of times. Can be quite powerful, but you have to give up two zombies moves, just to get a chance to make a Zombabie.. and when zombies only move 1sq at a time this can be fairly costly!

I played it with Defend The Manor House but only ended up making two the whole game, and the jammy hero kept throwing a six to get away / kill the Zombabie. Hope you have more luck!

Also deciding if ranged shots interrupts the same as fights?!? Hope the instructions make sense. Let me know what you think.

Get it Here: V1.1 Updated 2013-02-28.

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Zombabies Mini Expansion - not for the squemeish! - labrys - 03-04-2013 11:27 PM