Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My journey to become a better man.
03-05-2013, 09:29 PM
My journey to become a better man.
So, I thought of talking about this in the same thread, but I thought this deserved its own separate thread, since this one is all about positivity. One of the good things to come out of my recent relationship issue is that I am finding myself all over again. In a way, I feel I lost myself in that relationship, and I did not like who I became.

But, now I am back, and I am starting to feel better than ever. I even want to make myself a better man. For a number of reasons. For one, some day I want to meet my true soulmate, and I want to be the kind of man who deserves her. But, most importantly, I WANT to be a better man for ME. So, I decided it is time I get involved. I have been looking into some local charities and want to start to get involved with my community.

I want to help people. Even better, I think I may have figured out exactly how I want to do so. It feels great to have made this discovery about myself. I have started to look into it, and am very excited. I am hoping to get more involved as soon as I possibly can. Plus, I’d also like to sort of spread the wealth, so to speak. I want to help out several different charities here and there.

This is just one of the many ways I have begun working to better myself. I have to tell you, it feels really good!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My journey to become a better man. - StayPuft - 03-05-2013 09:29 PM