Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My journey to become a better man.
03-09-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: My journey to become a better man.
Resistance bands are basically a strong rubber band and two handles. I do bicep curls with them.
I hear you about the animal rescue thing, it is why I went the nursing route as opposed to vet tech. I didn't shed a single tear for 9/11 but that Sarah MacLaughlin commercial will unfailingly make me cry.
I met my current GF through E&A, but I still regret joining. They claim to screen customers but I have met some truly disturbed individuals through them. Narcisists, sociopaths and a few whom I suspect suffer from borderline personality--and that is after you account for all of the cliques. That's right, cliques. It is like high school all over again.
And nobody on Games Night seems interested in playing LNoE.
I tell them its like an adult version of Sorry...then they break out the Sorry <facepalm>!
And incidentally, Staypuft, thank you for making me feel at home. You're a solid dude!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My journey to become a better man. - Kevthenurse - 03-09-2013 12:10 AM