Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storage-All from Michaels
03-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Storage-All from Michaels
Went to Michaels arts and crafts yesterday afternoon looking for some type of storage solution for everything. I obtained everything below for around 35$ which is well worth the time it cut down on getting everything set up. The pictures below contain everything from the base set, timber peaks, growing hunger, survival of the fittest and the advanced ability cards (in their own nifty case sent from FF).

As of right now nothing is securing the L shaped boards, scenario or character cards but I'm still on the hunt. The L shaped boards wont shift much but I would like something to hold the other cards in place besides a rubber band. As for the hero/zombie/upgrades/survival tactics/ etc. cards I plan on getting deck boxes (deck pro) and then using separators for the different expansions.

The big organizer (not the large case) and smaller one fit perfectly together and leave just enough room for the tube storage (meant for beads I believe). They hold the large circular pieces (lights out, taken over, fire) very nicely as well as the wounds for quick access. I plan on attaching a folder to the lid of the box for all the rule books/printed scenarios.

As for how much room is left I could probably fit about 7-10 more character cards and about twice as many scenario cards that are in there now. L shaped boards is probably 6-8. Over all I'm really happy with how much everything fits nicely especially since I got it all at once place.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Storage-All from Michaels - Akfromla - 03-08-2013 03:19 AM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - friskers96 - 03-08-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - alderdust - 03-08-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - Akfromla - 03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - friskers96 - 03-09-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - Akfromla - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - alderdust - 03-18-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels - Akfromla - 03-18-2013, 07:44 PM