Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighing cancer
03-10-2013, 01:24 AM
"Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighing cancer
I know that there are at least a few of you who play or have played "Zombies!!!" over the years. The following has been posted over at the games home, Twilight Creations Inc. :

Quote:Dear Fans, Friends and Supporters,

We are asking for your thoughts and prayers for Todd. He has been fighting cancer for the last 9 months. The cancer has advanced to stage IV with metastasis to his lungs. He has been in the hospital with infections and uncontrolled pain for the last three weeks, but hopefully we will be able to move him home to continue his battle.

As most of you know, Todd and I are the owners of Twilight Creations. We run the company, mainly just the two of us, including development, design and publishing. We have slowly but surely been getting our kids involved in the affairs of the company. While this year will have fewer releases than usual, rest assured that Twilight Creations is continuing on. We ask for your continued support and patience through these trying times.

Sincerely Yours,

Kerry Breitenstein

Todd & Kerry both have always been great to the fan community in the past & could use as much support as possible in a time like this.

If any of you are members over at BGG.com you can post your well wishes here & give the game a "10" rating in the drive to make it #1:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/940650/i...ity-suppor

Shoot them a card or letter here:

Quote:Twilight Creations, Inc.
6103 Cabin Creek East Dr
Cold Spring KY 41076

Or e-mail here:

Quote:todd@twilightcreationsinc.com

kerry@twilightcreationsinc.com

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighing cancer - MoonSylver - 03-10-2013 01:24 AM