Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits!
03-13-2013, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 01:34 AM by labrys.)
RE: An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits!
(03-12-2013 11:27 PM)fitzgrimm Wrote:  I know that you are spit balling at this point and I think you have a really good idea. Have you seen the movie Zombie Lake? If not you may want to check it out for some ideas about story to go with your idea.
So, I thinking you may want to push the sun tracker out to 18 or maybe even 20 or your hero players are going to be extremely hard pressed to make it in time. The reason is it is going to take 2 turns to get the wood *I am sure there is a joke here*(Get in to the building then next turn search), 2 turns for the tools (same as wood), then 3 turns to make the boat and get in it to start the trip over to the other side of the lake. Then only 2 people per boat means that 2 boats have to be made at minimum. So if you have the heroes work in groups of 2 it is going to take at minimum 4 turns to get the boat up and running (this is not factoring in moving which will take time). But, I could be completely wrong.

No not seen Zombie Lake , will have to get!

Ok I'll try it with 19 when I finish making it and see how it goes. I can always adjust if enough people think its too little. Also not sure how the wind will fair for them.. if they keep getting 2 sq forward 1 sq back lol.
Might have to make a new track if it takes too long! ;op Maybe a circular whirlpool one to keep with the theme.

Cheers for your thoughts!

[Image: ExtendedSunTrack.gif]

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits! - labrys - 03-13-2013 12:32 AM