Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits!
03-13-2013, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 06:47 PM by labrys.)
RE: An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits!
(03-13-2013 01:20 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I like the look of this labrys. I've got to hand it to you the quality of your scenarios and the board sections look great. Plus you have some cool, original ideas.

wow high praise from the great samurai! always nice to get feedback, makes me feel appreciated. lots more to come! when I love a game I get obsessed by it, have to buy all the expansions, and then cant help but make a few of my own.

Always nice to here other peoples views, especially from people who have been playing a lot longer than I. Only got this last Christmas. I still play it at least once every week!
Collaboration always makes for better games, and this is a great community of people.

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a water based new scenario with new board bits! - labrys - 03-13-2013 12:09 PM