Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip!
03-19-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip!
Thanks for the advice and I'm glad you can now view the cards! I believe the intent was to make scenarios custom made to be played with the Walking Dead characters, like scenarios taken from the show, so that for the most part all the heroes would start in the same location. But the only thing that ever came to be are these character cards. Perhaps in time, maybe after this season of TWD is over, I will go back and revise the character cards with locations and add some notable new characters as well (Herschel, Merle, Michonne, etc.) and perhaps actually get around to making the other scenarios.

You had also mentioned something about using better/different fonts. What fonts would you suggest and could you point me in the right direction to get them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip! - ZombieBobUSA - 03-19-2013 05:12 PM