Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fans of "How I Met Your Mother?"
03-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Any fans of "How I Met Your Mother?"
Is anybody else here a fan of the show, "How I Met Your Mother?" I had heard of the show, but never had a chance to check it out. Well, a few months ago, I noticed it was on the Instant Netflix and decided to give it a try.

I've been watching an episode a day since, and am absolutely in love with the show! It is just so goofy and funny. Just my kind of goof-ball humor. Anybody else like the show?

There is just too much I can say about how awesome (pun totally intended) Barney Stinson is as a character. Not to mention Robin.

And the funny thing is, I really find myself relating to Ted... especially after the recent changes in my life. In a lot of ways, I sort of feel like I am Ted. LOL!

Even funnier, though...

After everything that has happened to me lately... After starting to heal, and grow, and work on becoming the man I have always wanted to be...

I have started to think about who/what I want in a woman if/when I do go back out into the dating world. So, the funny thing is... I want to be Lilly and Marshall. LOL! From watching this show (you know, minus that part that I think was at the end of season one and very early season two) they are exctly what I have always wanted to be if/when I ever found the girl of my dreams.

They are goofy and dorky, but they are so perfect for each other. LOL! They are made for each other. They are virtually inseparable, though we do still see them hanging out separately sometimes.

So, maybe I am a huge nerd... Okay, I am definitely a huge nerd... but that is exactly what I want out of a relationship. LOL!

Anyways, kinda got off topic. Back to the main point... Anybody else a fan of this show?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any fans of "How I Met Your Mother?" - StayPuft - 03-25-2013 07:34 PM