Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie card play....still don't get it
03-29-2013, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 03:39 AM by maxfool.)
RE: Zombie card play....still don't get it
(03-27-2013 07:15 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Oh, trust me, you will be playing this game for months and still discovering things you want to come back here to ask. LOL! That is one of the things I LOVE about this game. It is easy enough to pick up and play pretty much right away, but complicated and complex enough that you are learning new things all the time.

Glad to see we've added a new infected fiend to our little undead family. ;-)

Honestly, I can't stop thinking about the game. I've only played two scenarios in my four games. I am dying to play the others and throw in some complicated stuff into the mix.

(03-27-2013 04:51 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Don't forget that you can also discard 1 card i.e. not play but remove from your hand, at the start of the zombie turn. Good rule to remember if you have unusable cards e.g. "This could be..." but with a single sex group of Heroes.

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I tend to hold onto cards waiting for the right moment. Especially those I have never gotten a chance to play before.
Better to discard and get once that hurts...even a little.
Insane16

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie card play....still don't get it - maxfool - 03-29-2013 03:37 AM