Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All Hallows Eve Questions
04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
All Hallows Eve Questions
Hi all,

I was not able to find the answer to these questions in a search for "all hallows eve". I apologize if it was already answered.

1.) When placing the townsfolk and number tiles in setup I understand that you roll for a random building, but how do you decide where in the building to put them? I have just been alternating human/zombie choice.

2.) Since you can only use one ranged attack/turn and the interrogation happens during the ranged attack part of the turn. Can you BOTH use a ranged attack and interrogate in the same turn?
-FYI for this one we played a game where you could not do both and it made for some great tension deciding to shoot or interrogate. It makes sense thematically that the hero spends his/her time pointing the gun and questioning the townsfolk. The hero's ended up losing though so it might make it too difficult to interrogate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
All Hallows Eve Questions - deepfreeze - 04-02-2013 07:10 PM
RE: All Hallows Eve Questions - alderdust - 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: All Hallows Eve Questions - deepfreeze - 04-02-2013, 07:25 PM