Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
04-02-2013, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 07:31 AM by deepfreeze.)
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
Edited to remove escape in the truck (see my other post) and All Hallows Eve (doesn't need to be changed and I have ideas for what I had suggested)

Find the Townsfolk
This prevents humans from finding all the townsfolk in the same building which thematically is lame and makes no sense.
-He's not here! - once a townsfolk is found in a building no more townsfolk can be found in that building (if another is found reshuffle into deck and redraw card.
-Place the townsfolk marker on the building to remind yourself that no more can be found.

Die Zombie Die
I don't know why anyone would play this scenario anyway, but to prevent the lame human camping strategy which then causes the lame zombie run away strategy.
-item card is REMOVED FROM THE GAME on discard after picking it up using building specific pick up. (No Flare gun/shotgun camping!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements! - deepfreeze - 04-02-2013 09:07 PM