Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
04-03-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
I would certainly be interested in trying it (using the full 1-8 counters). we have had some ridic short games where the zombies barely managed to make it on the board and some where the heroes had to keep searching and searching... though I don't know if I can ever recall that being too terribly much of a prob.

I recall we had one game where the heroes found both the keys and the gas in the first two turns. got a shotgun and hung out in the police station and just picked off zombies for a couple rounds. searching for weapons. then made a rush to the truck to fill it up with the gas. Father Joseph (myself) with the keys held back a little having taken some wounds due to using his abilities to nix some powerful zombie cards. unfortunately at the go time he then had some unlucky dice rolls moving toward the truck. he was promptly surrounded by a swarm of bloodthirsty zombies and his brains made a tasty feast for the starving hoard.

all the arrogant heroes had to begrudgingly get out of the truck and search for some new keys as the newly zombified father Joe (myself--we always play zombie heroes, but without heroes replenish...) began to chase after the high school boys (alter boys...perhaps?)

in any case the heroes did manage to find keys and just managed to make it back to the truck and kill Father Joseph (who did not manage to score himself some alter boy brains)--all in the final hour...

sorry, I think I just wanted to share that story on reversals of fortune. I would like to try it with the number counters though....

"with just a touch of my burning hand..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements! - aldrichgreg - 04-03-2013 05:51 PM