Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
04-03-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements!
(04-03-2013 05:16 PM)deepfreeze Wrote:  Umm, this is exactly what I wrote originally unless I missed something. The only differences are:

1. You say 1-8. I assume this is a typo and it should be 1-6.
The 7-8 are just meant to be empty rooms to encourage players to keep looking?

Use 1-8 to ensure that the search areas are balanced across the board (2 per L-board).
Quote:2. You do have to remove the cards from the game or else it does not make sense to find them as a card and not be able to use them.
If you are really serious about leaving the cards alone then I would suggest the following.

Rather than searching for Keys you are looking for Truck Keys Which are a unique item NOT a card.
Rather than searching for Gasoline you are searching for Spare Tire and you have to give up a turn in the truck to change the tire.

I guess you could just use some of the custom pieces (A and B) maybe to represent these items. Some sweet custom improvements would be best for theme though!

Yes, the Keys and Gasoline cards no longer count towards the Scenario requirement. They're not good for just completing the scenario, they have card text so they're still useful. Keys and Gasoline cards are used as written on the card text. For the scenario, you need to look for the "Keys marker" and the "Gasoline marker".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck/All Hallows Eve/DZD/Find the townsfolk Improvements! - LabRat - 04-03-2013 06:16 PM