Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
04-11-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
My wife misses all the goof ups. I don't even look for them and I always see tons. Objects in hands in one shot, then another angle the item isnt there. back to original angle and its back. button up shirts are big, the phantom top button, it buttons and unbuttons itself throughout an entire scene. The continuity people need to get new jobs. I know its a lot to keep track of and sets are generally chaotic, but its real distracting for some to see that. I wonder how long it took to get that shot for the walking dead, could have been at the end of a long day and they just said screw it. Another thought could be (and this would require hours of review to see if its right), maybe they purposely put stuff like that in. there could be a ton of "Easter eggs" out there that we're not seeing.

Bloated One: I love the signature...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dont they have people to check on this stuff ??? - friskers96 - 04-11-2013 07:21 PM