Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
I am usually the person that notices when they use the wrong prop or sound effect, it drives my wife nuts. The best example from the Walking Dead is the very first episode of the first season. When all the cops are waiting at the barracked for the high speed chase, Rick talks to a new officer and tells him to take the safety off his handgun, then the guy looks at his gun and pushes at it. The problem is that the guy has a GLOCK, no GLOCK is manufactured with a safety. So it could not have been on safe. The other one that I notice all the time is the cocking sound they love to put in every time someone points a gun at a survivor, the problem is that most of the time the gun does not have a hammer so there is nothing to cock.
At least they don’t have the actors rack the shotgun every time the enter a room. That one really drives me up the wall.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dont they have people to check on this stuff ??? - fitzgrimm - 04-11-2013 11:07 PM