Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Noise Rule Discussion
04-05-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: Noise Rule Discussion
Yeah im onboard with this. This always comes up and never seems to go anywhere. If all the action is going on in the bottom right of the board and new nombies spawn in the upper left what reason other than noise would get them into the mix.. I think zombie hunger trumps all movement period, that's just gospel. However I dont think that the player that makes zombies run away (while he is in control of them) isnt playing them right. This almost has its own balance built in. everytime a gun or loud noise occurs the zeds in range get a free movement. what they need cards too?? I think movement is balance enough, tough part is range. Personally I think a gunshot should be radial off the character so many spaces, lets say 6 for shits and giggles chainsaw should be half that, explosion of any kind entire board. just a suggestion and a place to start.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Noise Rule Discussion - deepfreeze - 04-04-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Noise Rule Discussion - mqstout - 04-04-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Noise Rule Discussion - scarydk - 04-05-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Noise Rule Discussion - friskers96 - 04-05-2013 03:02 AM