Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Samurai visits Warhammer World!
04-10-2013, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 02:05 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: The Samurai visits Warhammer World!
(04-10-2013 11:23 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  BUGMAN'S!!!You were at BUGMANS...the Holy Grail of Dwarfdom!!!.So jealous.

So you got into the Belly of the Evil Empire.I don't do GW anymore (well paints & that's been awhile)
but back in the 90's this hex & counter Wargamer got into Space Marine,Morthelm & then totally
when bonkers on LoTR .Then the Rot set in,price increases,the gutting of White Dwarf,the dropping of
their Forums....well let us not turn the thread into a GW bash.

Anyway great Trip Sam.

OD

Agreed on all points. Back in the day they brought out some really cool stuff by some of the best miniature sculpters in the world. I don't use GW anymore either except for painting supplies.

(04-10-2013 11:23 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  well let us not turn the thread into a GW bash.

Well said.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Samurai visits Warhammer World! - samuraitrev - 04-10-2013 02:02 PM