Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stock Up Question - Drop off supplies?
04-12-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Stock Up Question - Drop off supplies?
(04-12-2013 07:23 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Wow! Thanks, Bloated One. Still a relative newbie to the boards, and you are jumping right in there and helping out! +1 Rep for you from me as well. ;-)

Thanks to Bloated One and Samurai for clarifying. Forgot about the rules sheet. So, looks like that solves that, then. ;-)

That is what I would have thought, but I like to clarify things so I know for 100% sure.

No problem Stay and thank you for the kind words/rep.

I am a long time lurker/newbie poster to the board, but am somewhat of an Old Bloated One (sounds like an Arkham Horror/Cthulhu reference) to some things Flying Frog related.

I love seeing the enthusiasm and love for Last Night on Earth as well as many other things game and entertainment related here and it is my pleasure for any help, insight, or contributions I can make here to such a great group of people.

Spreading the love one bite at a time!

*apologies for hijaking the thread and taking it on a tangent*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stock Up Question - Drop off supplies? - Bloated One - 04-12-2013 07:37 PM