Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow baldies with advice?
04-13-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Any fellow baldies with advice?
So Ive been shaving my head since I was 21 (11 years now) also because of the dreaded hair plague (cant blaim Wash&Go though ;D). My head took a while to get use to it (the skin becomes more resilient), but now its fine.

I use Gillette mach 3 (coincidentally didnt know it was THE razor to use), and do it every third day.

I do the following:
1. Use really hot water! (I live in Africa at the moment so I boil it). It helps on getting the hair to 'stand' easening the shaving, and it stops the razor from clogging.
2. Shaving foam.
3. I use the same head on the razor for about 1½ month, but then it gets dull. Dull razors = pulling out hair.
4. If the hair is longish, then trim it before shaving.

Hope it helps, Ive been bald for 9 years and loving it (except for the occasional sunburn).

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any fellow baldies with advice? - StayPuft - 04-10-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Any fellow baldies with advice? - SovTech - 04-13-2013 08:23 AM