Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Mutation Add-on (update: + New Scenario + more images)
04-15-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Mutation Add-on
Scenario - Clean Up on Aisle Z

Mutation Pack / Mutator Zombies
HP: Barricades, Heroes Replenish, Hero Starting Cards(x1), Hero Card Pool(2)
ZP: Red Zombies, Always Zombie Heroes
[Probably should not be played with grave weapons, and can not be played with any other scenario rule involving red zombies]

The army have rounded up a group of Zombies to try and experiment on them, to create a cure and control the disease (and probably some covert way to use it for their own gain against their enemies). What ever they did went very wrong. They have now created an even more contagious even more dangerous and unstable strain of Z virus.

The new breed of zombies have overrun the base and escaped killing everyone on it. The secret base was situated near a quiet town called Woodinvale. The zombies that did not randomly blow up, or were not killed in the battle, are descending upon the local populace. Will the townsfolk succeed where the army failed?

The heroes must kill every zombie infected with this new strain. Use the 7 red zombies to represent the first Mutator Zombies. The zombies must kill all 7 before sundown and any other zombie they have infected with a new form of mutation.

(Don’t use the rule where zombie player can sacrifice 3 to spawn a Mutator Zombie, zombie player can now only mutate other zombies to spread the new strain).

Use the usual pool of 14 (or 2 pools of 7), as well as a separate red pool of 7 which the zombie players will share. At the start roll a D6 to see how many red zombies start on the board then a D3 for each ZP (or d6 for just 1) to see how many normal zombies start on the board. If there are any red zombies still in the red zombie pool, the ZP can sacrifice spawning 2 from their own pool to bring out another red (which they must do if they can until all reds have been spawned). Once a red zombie is killed it is out of the game. Other mutator zombies can still be created using the mutator counters if they have been mutated by another red zombie or another mutator zombie.

Turn of the red zombies is alternated between the zombie players each turn.

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mutation Add-on - labrys - 04-15-2013 09:48 PM