Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A post about LNOE strategy, though y'all might enjoy
04-14-2013, 11:10 PM
A post about LNOE strategy, though y'all might enjoy
Hey everybody this is my first real post here and I hate to make it simply a link to another site, but I think you folks might enjoy a post I made today on Reddit about LNOE.

Basically I'd recently been seeing a lot of people on various forums talking about how they thought LNOE was broken or not that fun, and I decided to stand up for this game I love and write a few things about strategy. It seems to have been well received over on /r/boardgames and someone there posted a link to this site, which is how I found out about this community Watchmen02

I'm not going to copy+paste my entire post because it was quite long, but since you're all LNOE fanatics like myself I think it will make an enjoyable read:

http://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comme..._on_earth/

I look forward to continuing the discussion on this site, so please let me know what you think about my impressions and I can't wait to talk some more LNOE with you guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A post about LNOE strategy, though y'all might enjoy - Nachie - 04-14-2013 11:10 PM