Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Human vs. Human variants?
04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Human vs. Human variants?
I absolutely love the cooperative element of LNOE, it's probably the chief reason why I play it instead of that awful "Zombies!!!" game or City of the Dead. Nevertheless, I know a lot of people who absolutely relish a little PvP and aren't satisfied with a zombie gaming experience unless it gives a chance for "the worst in humanity" to come out. So to humor them and just as a fun mental exercise, I've started thinking about LNOE variants that might use some human vs. human mechanics.

My basic premise still relies heavily on cooperative elements: two teams of two survivors each (three would be better, but that might be too many players?) compete on a very large board (both big tiles from the core set and Timber Peak incorporated) to scramble for limited resources (fuel for their generators?) while yet another player or two takes control of the zombie horde and indiscriminately attacks everyone.

Some things to resolve:

- more zombie spawns to accommodate more players?
- the turn sequence for human players
- hand to hand combat between human players, ties etc.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Human vs. Human variants? - Nachie - 04-16-2013 01:09 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - deepfreeze - 04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - mqstout - 04-16-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - Nachie - 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - friskers96 - 04-16-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - Nachie - 04-16-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - friskers96 - 04-16-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Human vs. Human variants? - Nachie - 04-16-2013, 08:54 PM