Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My secret painting project revealed...
04-18-2013, 09:29 PM
My secret painting project revealed...
I've been a bit quiet on TZG for a couple of weeks, here's why...

I was approached by a UK scenery company called Urban Construct to paint 7 new miniatures to showcase a new building that had been developed. The miniatures have never been seen before and they have just gone on the market. I felt honoured to be asked as there's far better painters out there than me. However I thought I'd give it my best shot.

The figures take very little cleaning up before painting and you can't argue with the price. The figures fall under the bracket of near future. I took my inspiration from the Back to the Future films when Marty goes into the future and all the clothes are way out there.

I'm glad to say Urban Construct were delighted with the results and I was paid for my services. Which allows me to buy more paints/games/figures. I can vouch for this company and have bought several items from them in the past and always had great service.

Check out the results here http://www.wargameterrain.co.uk/

I'd like to hear some feedbackWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My secret painting project revealed... - samuraitrev - 04-18-2013 09:29 PM