Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My secret painting project revealed...
04-19-2013, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 05:47 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: My secret painting project revealed...
(04-19-2013 12:02 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  You Turn Pro! Sid is my favorite but I'm envenious of all 7.

OD

I wouldn't go that farWatchmen02 I actually enjoyed painting Sid most of all.

(04-19-2013 12:56 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  They look damn good! I was wondering where you were, thought the hord got you. I noticed that they said they come unprinted, but a painting service is available. Are you that service? Watchmen02

No it's not me. If I wasn't working full time I could probably spend it painting models but I think I'm probably too slow at painting (at the moment). It took me about 13 hours to paint them. I think if I did it for a living I think it would kill the enjoyment I get out of the hobby. I'm glad you approve of the paint work! They were fun figures to paint.

(04-19-2013 01:11 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Sam, sometimes when browsing miniatures and I see the sample paint pictures as TOO GOOD, I pass it by under "I could never do it justice" or something like that.

I know you've been thinking of joining the painting side for a while. Don't be put off Watchmen02 I say just go for it! Practice on a few plastic figures you're not too bothered about and you'll be surprised how quick you can progress. Every painter started somewhere. I see painted figures that impress me and I try to emulate them and yes I've f'd up a few times it's all part of the game. Get painting and posting! What's the worst that could happen?

(04-19-2013 03:52 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Nice man! Congrats!

No worries. Just to let you all into a secret I purchased something to add to Timber Peak. More coming soon...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My secret painting project revealed... - samuraitrev - 04-19-2013 05:32 PM