Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
House rules sideboard: feedback?
04-22-2013, 09:42 PM
House rules sideboard: feedback?
Hi, everyone! I've been dreaming up some "house rules" for "Last Night" and brewed up some prototype cards for you to check out.

A few words, beforehand. We don't own, nor have we seen or played any of the expansions except "Growing Hunger." Our concepts might very well approximate or even duplicate cards/rules featured in the expansions or in other folks' home-brew rules. I'm not making any claim to novelty of concept here, but I am proud of our presentation.

Two or three of these cards are to be drawn and placed on the table for all to see at the beginning of the game. They are intended to add a minor bit of "seasoning" and to encourage some new approaches. A huge part of my effort here was to create clean, clear rules with no additional bookkeeping or tokens which never the less open some interesting new possibilities.

OK, weird rant over. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Please enjoy!

SOME OF THESE CARDS CONTAIN PROFANITY OMG!

[Image: blood.jpg]
[Image: decomposition.jpg]
[Image: devour.jpg]
[Image: hell.jpg]
[Image: noise.jpg]
[Image: strength.jpg]
[Image: resilience.jpg]
[Image: take.jpg]
[Image: unholy.jpg]
[Image: gross.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply