Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
House rules sideboard: feedback?
04-23-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: House rules sideboard: feedback?
Yeah I'm down with the dots, I was already looking at what to assign them. Easier method would be tosort them out and bind them in pairs to balance.

I think devour the the flesh is fine since it reverts back to original hand size next turn. Unholy abomination worries me as it seems to be a permanent effect.

OOPS!! I just said what you said, I got mixed up sorry... Even though unholy abomination is kinda powerful I can't see that happening more than once in a game.

The noise rule I love, I'm sure you guys have play tested that. Range has always seemed to be the rule everyone debated. The one worry I have is which takes precedence, zombie hunger or attracted to noise. I'm assuming zombie hunger still trumphs when a zed is in hunger range of one hero but still within range of a firearm. Bouncing a zombie, or even a group would be too easy if you could draw with hunger and then pull with a pistol. That I feel needs to be clearly stated to avoid any bickering at the table.

http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...ntent.html

If you don't already know, this is a link to FFP website, they have a pdf version of the Timber Peak rulebook. Might want to check it out and see what they have changed and added.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: House rules sideboard: feedback? - friskers96 - 04-23-2013 05:13 AM