Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
05-23-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
(05-23-2013 08:00 AM)Fake Ghost Pirate Wrote:  I was thinking Argot was a fore-runner of Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. An early "Hunter" who kills monsters in Colonial America.

Once he gets some momentum going he's super powerful, but he basically has to start killing minions or else he just flounders around the board...

BTW had an awesome solo game with Liliana and Inspector Cooke vs the Siren. As soon as Cooke got KO'd in the Showdown, Liliana attacked with a vengeance doing a whopping 10 hits! 5 Hits plus 5 extra from her ability, decimating the Siren. I imagine she revealed her true nature when no one was there to see it except for Lord Hanbrook- but he had "A Secret Madness" so no one would believe him anyway.

Insp Cooke would awaken to find Siren remains all over the beach, just in time to see Liliana fade away into the mist...

Ah, I see. Watchmen02 Sadly, I don't get to watch much TV & have never caught "Supernatural", thus my confusion. Watchmen02

Awesome recap btw. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!? - MoonSylver - 05-23-2013 10:44 PM