Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
05-01-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck/ 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
Other members can perhaps commenton the balancing of your ideas a little better. I am still relatively new to the game (about a year now), especially compared to some of the others here. So, I haven't necessarily gotten all the balancing stuff down mysel.

But, I just wanted to mention that I think the characters are really cool! They are really well thought out and would fit in perfectly with the other characters in the game.

I really like the idea of allowing the librarian to "research" by looking at the card before deciding. I mean, it does cause a minor concern when you figure, if she then decides not to search, the heroes all know what is next in the deck. But, I think you can easily explain around that thematically. Overall, I think they are really cool.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at the top Card of the Hero Deck/ 3 Health Boxes with Youth? - StayPuft - 05-01-2013 07:59 PM