Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
05-01-2013, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 11:00 PM by friskers96.)
RE: Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
The librarian is bad ass, gives me a reason now to peak ahead.. I always get in trouble for it Watchmen02

I'm defiantly making Isabella up and running her through, I'm thinking of seeing how she works with a starting weapon, then I'm going to run her with an unarmed combat bonus, need to check the hero upgrade deck for ideas.

Come to think of it, an unarmed bonus might make her too epic, no reason to look for weapons so she could post up in 1 spot and just box em up and heal every turn... Maybe a range bonus on firearms, a marksmen bonus...

I liked my back story... Insane19

Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth? - friskers96 - 05-01-2013 10:57 PM