Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
05-05-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth?
(05-04-2013 07:16 PM)Mr. Migi Wrote:  hmm military brats tend to be pretty worldly and know how cope with stressful situations....maybe a skill that automatically cancels a zombie card like teen angst?

That's sort of one of the ideas that I'm working with right now, actually:

FORTITUDE - Any Heroic Event may be played to cancel a [Remains in Play] Zombie Card on her, rather than for its normal effect.

I've run the character through some scenarios with this feature, but it's just so unlikely to come up because most [Remains in Play] Zombie Cards aren't as detrimental as most Heroic Events are useful. Plus, just because she has this feature, such Zombie Cards are less likely to be played on her to begin with (Sort of like how nobody plays Locked Door on Victor, saving it for another character). Still, that it rarely comes up as very useful is actually a good thing, because like I said before, this is just supposed to be a minor benefit for uniqueness and flavor rather than to really greatly affect her potency. I know I said before that I wanted to try for something related to her being in the same space as other Heroes, but nothing that I've tried for that has worked out very well, mostly just because it ends up too useful. This, though, I'm actually liking, and it was actually originally born from an experimental immunity to Loner, Teen Angst, and "This Can't Be Happening!", all Zombie Cards that have effects relating to her being with other Heroes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at the top Card of the Deck before Searching? Or 3 Health Boxes with Youth? - Twilight_Sonata - 05-05-2013 12:51 AM