Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nearly there, here is my teaser..
05-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Nearly there, here is my teaser..
Scenario : Forgive Me My Trespasses

~ Ever since the exorcism of Janice Blaine, Father Joseph (Man of the Cloth) has had a deeply growing resentment towards the Townsfolk of Woodinvale. Over the last 25 years he has seen the sins of his congregation grow and it has slowly sowed the seeds of anger in his heart. Over the last few years, Father Joseph has researched to find a way to cleanse his congregation. He found ancient texts and rituals of a mass exorcism of sorts, meant to cleanse Woodinvale and its inhabitants of their sins and transgressions. Tonight, his internal rage has boiled over, and tonight the sins of the "Father" will be cast onto his flock. Unbeknownst to Father Joseph, his anger and resentment has been stoked by the unholy demon Belial, who once tried to gain entry to this world through the body of Janice Blaine. Tonight Father Joseph is no longer a servant of God, he is now a lap dog of Satan... ~

This is just the title and flavor text. I almost have it finished up and I'll post a pdf or doc file for you guys to peruse before I start the testing. I got the idea back after I played my first game. It was further fueled after reading the histories and and peoples "conspiracy theories" based on the cards text and images (thanks Trev). Since then, I have seen a few similar theme scenarios, I just hope I add or surpass them. This has been a lobor of love for a bit and the wife is getting sick of proofing it. Today I wrote the background text and asked her if she saw that on the back of a book would she buy it. I'm finally posting this cause she said yes...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Nearly there, here is my teaser.. - friskers96 - 05-03-2013 04:35 AM