Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nearly there, here is my teaser..
05-04-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Nearly there, here is my teaser..
Relic zombies are in addition to the 14 regular pool.. The 4 relic zombies regen until the arrival of Belial then if they get canned there removed from play. Now they ignore the heroes unless the heroes attack them. They're main focus is delivering the relics. Now heroes can kite them around since they have 2 health boxes without killing them, but the other mobs can make things a bit claustrophobic while attempting.

I do think ill bump the relic zombie hero roll back to the 5+ so it's not as brutal. I was also toying with the idea of making Belial having 1D6 fight dice, and maybe giving him a ranged attack, not sure if that's a good trade off though.

I will defiantly test with both options, it's just nice to have another option to try rather than hit a dead end. Thanks guys.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly there, here is my teaser.. - friskers96 - 05-04-2013 09:04 PM