Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to the Forum, Newish to the Game
05-22-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: New to the Forum, Newish to the Game
Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more. There are some things you can do to help you win as the heroes in Die Zombies Die, but a lot of times it really comes down to the luck of what you draw.

Personally, I never liked Die Zombies Die because I feel it is too simplistic, and also find it kind of a bit much to expect heroes to kill 15 zombies in 15 turns.

Some of the other scenarios do give the heroes a good fighting chance. I do think this game is ever so slightly weighted towards the zombies, but when you start to get used to the game and start to learn some strategies, you will tip the balance a bit. Most people, after playing for a while, do seem to see the wins being about 50/50. Good luck, and I hope you come here more to discuss strategy with us. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to the Forum, Newish to the Game - StayPuft - 05-22-2013 08:43 PM