Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Token and Mini Storage
05-21-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 05:26 PM by alderdust.)
LNoE Token and Mini Storage
Hi all, recently I went looking for some storage solutions for my tokens. I had been punching them in and out for a long time now and now are worried I am doing damage to the edges by doing this so I went to Lowes to the nuts and bolts containers and found some nice plastic storage containers...they cost me $5-6 for both. Below are the pictures of how I stored everything. The only things that are not in the container are the truck and the giant ass meteor (the tractor fits fine)...If i cut out the open section in the one larger container seen in the picture where there is two sections of growing room then they will fit I just haven't found a good way to cut out the blocker that is there. The sun tracks do not fit either they are too long for the inside and laying them on top would damage them cause there are small container sections on the lid that make sure to keep your tokens where they are even if the container is shook all to hell. I do own all of the current base games and expansions including timber peak and grave weapon zombies, the only thing I do not own are the radioactive and crystal colored zeds. Anyways hope this helps some of you and inspires some of you to embark on your own storage solutions. I posted the product label and the barcodes to help you all out if you want to use my solution.

[Image: nq90rl.jpg]

[Image: f9jnr9.jpg]

[Image: 2u5rwc4.jpg]

[Image: 29x6842.jpg]

[Image: edkzk.jpg]

[Image: 350ns5t.jpg]

[Image: 9isold.jpg]

Enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
LNoE Token and Mini Storage - alderdust - 05-21-2013 05:24 PM