Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A gentle kick in the nards....
06-05-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: A gentle kick in the nards....
Thank you guys, I'm still bummed out days after the fact, but I can also see a little more from his point of view. I'm sure what I was requesting isn't considered high priority since it is a day by day sale item. Just the lack of customer service really burned me up, and given the current state of things in my life it just popped the top. I remember when I used to go to stores like Circuit City and Best Buy and could pace the isles for hours trying to get attention of sales associates, approach them and be told their busy, ignored, ect. Now I have never looked like I have any money (more so now that I dont), I dress down and I wear alot of abused older clothes cause their comfy and I never know when I might crawl under something and get messy. At circuit City one time I spent an hour looking at TV's ready to buy one, and I had to hold up a wad of cash and yell who wants it to get their attention, it drives me nuts. I feel like an ass doing something like that but when their is three associates on the floor, two looking busy at a terminal together BS'n about last nights game and another just lurking behind a couple trying to make a decision, what do you do... Guess I never have had good luck at shopping... Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A gentle kick in the nards.... - friskers96 - 06-05-2013 07:16 PM
A gentle kick in the nards.... - Lythaeum - 06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
A gentle kick in the nards.... - sickboy - 06-07-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: A gentle kick in the nards.... - Emp - 06-12-2013, 09:23 AM