Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Apocolypse, How bad could it really be?
06-09-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Zombie Apocolypse, How bad could it really be?
(06-08-2013 04:27 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Your the man.... Never thought about the daily death angle before... Guess you really don't ever think about how many people in the world kick the bucket everyday.. I just had to read that response to my wife, she thinks I'm insane when I talk about things like this. I was like "See! I'm not the only one who thinks and talks about this stuff!".

Given that I've been a big fan of the genre since the early 80's, I've had a lot of time to think about it. Watchmen02 I thought a lot about how such a scenario could play out plausibly, in order to end up like we see in films like "Day of the Dead".

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Apocolypse, How bad could it really be? - MoonSylver - 06-09-2013 04:16 AM