Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expand TP or buy the original LNOE?
07-09-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Expand TP or buy the original LNOE?
(06-04-2013 07:00 PM)Narfbuster Wrote:  Hi everyone,

As this forum has the largest combined LNOE knowledge on the web, I was wondering if I could please get your advice on something?

A while back I brought Timber Peak and my gaming group has been enjoying it immensely but I think its about time to change it up a little and introduce something new.

Therefore I was thinking of buying an expansion for the game, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me which expansion(s) are the best and whether they work well with Timber Peak or not?

Timber Peaks instruction manual does give some helpful pointers about how to implement the expansions with this game but I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and if it really improves the game?

There is another option open to me as well as I currently do not own the original LNOE game. Would I be better off buying this as an "expansion" to my TP game?

I'm aware that there is an expansion for Timber Peaks in the works but I'm not sure when we'll get this in the UK and I don't think I can wait that long!

Anyway, I eagerly await your expert opinions on this matter Watchmen02
Thanks in advance!

I say the first things you should buy for the game is the original set, but remember that some of the characters are the same but less experienced, and the Growing Hunger expansion. This will give you more characters, more scenarios and a lot more options to play with. After that, you can then go for the smaller expansions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expand TP or buy the original LNOE? - ShastaHawk - 07-09-2013 10:50 AM