Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once again... all it took was once!
06-19-2013, 02:22 AM
Once again... all it took was once!
So, a few weeks ago, the same friends who first introduced me to Last Night On Earth had another game night. As it just so happened, we wound up playing A Touch of Evil.

I had a feeling about this game.... and it turned out I was right.

Once again, that was all it took. One game. We played once, and I am already LOVING this game. I feel like I am already equally obsessed with ATOE now.

We chose heroes at random, and I wound up with Anne Marie, the School Teacher. That was actually pretty funny, because we played Snake Oil earlier, and in one of the rounds where I was the customer, I was a school teacher.

(On a side note: For those who don't know, Snake Oil is a party game type of game where everybody gets a hand of cards which each have one word. Then, each round one person grabs one of the differently colored cards and that contains a type of person, such as school teacher, army soldier, professional wrestler, etc. The other players then have to take two of their cards to create an item that they then try to sell to this person as though they were the character on the card. Anyway, back to the point...)

We also randomly selected the villain and wound up with the werewolf. It was a lot of fun! I am very glad I own it. I knew I would love this game, but I just had not yet had a chance to play it. We played the competitive version, so I have not yet tried the cooperative version. But, either way it is pretty much the same game, other than the cooperative version involving a much stronger villain. So, I know it would be just as awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Once again... all it took was once! - StayPuft - 06-19-2013 02:22 AM