Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
06-20-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
Ok, I reread the rules. If there's no "Zombie Hunger" the Zs do indeed leave tiles with heroes. Sorry but I had'nt the rules at hand when I asked.

I just played the scenario and it was quite entertaining. I had Victor, Sheriff Anderson, Mr. Goddard and Sally and there was a Supermarket which was of some help.
At the end Sheriff Anderson blew himself up with Gasoline in a desperate attempt to kill three Zombies (one survived). Sally found the fire extinguisher and bought the heroes some time. After Mr. Goddard and Sally had tried in vain Victor managed to just kill the last Zombie before he left the board.
MVP was Victor with 6 kills (and two wounds). He had found a crowbar in the supermarket and a Chainsaw later.

Still, I think it's quite tough if the heroes only have spare chance to brake the Zombies a little.
What about the following idea: If a hero wins a combat without killing the Zombie the Zombie is kicked down to earth (lay the model down). Instead of moving it may just stand up in its next turn.
Or simpler (but more powerful): If a hero wins a fight without killing a Zombie the hero may move it to any adjacent tile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission - spiritusXmachina - 06-20-2013 10:08 PM