Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
07-04-2013, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 08:23 PM by spiritusXmachina.)
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission
(07-03-2013 07:06 PM)ZombieDad Wrote:  Spirit, Thanks so much for your continued support of the scenario.

It's a pleasure really.

I had another testgame with my Zombie Card Variant. It was a bit harder, the heroes still won in turn 10.

In very short. Had the Super Market again which lead to going down to the Hero's very last card (the Zombies drained the deck with their cards too).
Of course the Heroes can adjust a bit to the Zombie Cards as they should be played at the first possible occasion. So the two locked doors were not too much of a trouble and the Zombie fight cards can be avoided too. But it was funny to still see "This could be our last night on earth" coming to effect. So sometimes the heroes can be slowed down a bit. But not enough (maybe I should have left Shamble in?).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold the Line ~Single Player Mission - spiritusXmachina - 07-04-2013 08:22 PM