Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The second coming of Ophelia
06-24-2013, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 01:55 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
RE: The second coming of Ophelia
(06-24-2013 12:46 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I can't dispute the resemblance...but I don't see it either. Nice work on the rest of it for sure.

Well...you do have to have the actress not play on a 'sexy vampire' face (partly closed eyes, partly open mouth) and remove the heavy eye make-up and lip gloss (nuns are not so much into make-up...vampires are). Then costume swap the red and black lace for the heavy nun's habit that completely hides her hair.

So, it is hard to see.

The toughest part for me to see past is that the actress has a lovely skin tone more exemplified in the Valeria character card. However, you will note that the adjacent Valeria photo from the Suffian Crypt card is awash in blue, changing skin tone. The cover photos from Blood in the Forest could be washing out her skin tone in harsh pale lighting for effect. This would be similar to the Sherrif picture on Timber Peak's box front. Though Anderson is a rather pale guy in every pic!

Hey....who knows? Maybe not. Or maybe a vampire who is a reformed nun might be a little paler?

In any case...isn't it fun to be able to speculate on a boardgame's 'Universe' (the Frogaverse'?) You gotta love the interconnections:

The zombie battles and Crimson Hand in ATOE and FANG
Cartwright
I dont' think so / I think not
COPE's 'small town' and 'fairgrounds'
Pharox in ATOE and FANG

and so much more...

Ain't it fun?

Messages In This Thread
The second coming of Ophelia - Pfr_Fate - 06-21-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: The second coming of Ophelia - Pfr_Fate - 06-24-2013 01:40 PM
RE: The second coming of Ophelia - LabRat - 06-24-2013, 09:48 PM