Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evil Elders - Do they still remain even after a full fight?
07-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Evil Elders - Do they still remain even after a full fight?
I have had a chance to play A Touch Of Evil a few times now, and have had quite a few questions come up. My next question was regarding Evil Elders. Once they are revealed to be evil (either by somebody accusing them once a Showdown has started, or by somebody selecting them for their hunting party, and either way they were revealed to be evil) do they remain with the villain until they are killed?

In other words, say the hero does not succeed in killing the villain, or any of the Evil Elders. The hero is either knocked out, or runs from the fight. The next time a hero initiates a Showdown, are the Evil Elders still there? If not, what happens to them? Do they go back and somebody has to accuse them again?

I would assume that they remain, (especially since that makes the most sense thematically) but I was not 100% sure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Evil Elders - Do they still remain even after a full fight? - StayPuft - 07-01-2013 02:07 AM