Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Fan
08-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Zombie Fan
Hello! I've been a zombie fan since seeing (and somehow not being traumatized by) Night of the Living Dead as a kid.. thanks, Dad. I think it's awesome that they've risen to such popularity in the last few years (It's not just me! Yay!)

I got started with Last Night on Earth last year.. My fiance took me on a tour of comic and gaming shops as a surprise Father's Day "adventure." I had just played "Zombies!!!" and thought it was a lot of fun. She had taken me there with the intention of getting the game and a few expansions, but the game shop owner highly recommended LNoE. I had mentioned the rounds of "Zombies!!!" I had played dissolved into "everyone for themselves" and seemed to drag on some times. He said "Get this instead, if you don't like it I'll take it back, but I don't think you'll be disappointed." He wasn't wrong.

Got a bunch of Amazon gift cards as wedding gifts so we blew them all on snatching up all of the expansions. It's been fun trying out the new scenarios and rules. I've finally been able to start having a group of friends over bi-weekly for Zombie nights. Even the couple friends that "hate board games" have been really having a blast.

Anyway, someone had recommended I check this place out so here I am Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Zombie Fan - rguyor2 - 08-09-2013 04:59 PM
RE: Zombie Fan - samuraitrev - 08-09-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: Zombie Fan - Old Dwarf - 08-09-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Zombie Fan - fitzgrimm - 08-10-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Zombie Fan - zelectah - 08-10-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Zombie Fan - StayPuft - 08-10-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Zombie Fan - goodcop2000 - 08-15-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Zombie Fan - rguyor2 - 08-23-2013, 06:42 PM